• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the next varieties of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt because of a dangerous condition for the property as someone else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Fall
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for kids
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    When was a property owner or possessor accountable for injuries on their own property?

    Merely being injured for the property of some other does not mean the house owner or property possessor is liable. As an example, in case you trip because your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the house person who owns that you tripped and fell would not be liable. However, When the home owner or even the possessor in the property was negligent somehow, then you may be entitled to damages because of your injury around the property of some other. Generally, a property owner has the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their house for dangerous conditions
    - Warn of any dangerous conditions, prior to the condition might be repaired
    - Repair the harmful condition

    Together with common law duties, there might be state, county or city ordinances that provides rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on his or her property. As an example, in Portland, Oregon house owners are responsible for keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 as well as in charge of snow and ice removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    If you can prove the property owner or possessor was negligent, you should then show the injuries you suffered were a direct and proximate result of negligence.

    What should I do if I am injured around the property of one other?

    - Make use of cellular phone to photograph the scene of that you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly report back to the property owner or possessor with the property that you were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical treatment.
    - Truthfully report to your medical providers how we were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    11 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires